Custom Modern Anniversary Gift By Year For Husband, 1 Year Paper Milestone Idea, Hand Drawn Portrait of Couple, Thoughtful Present From Wife
Hand drawn couple portrait illustration.
What will you gift your boyfriend on your anniversary?
How about a hand drawn portrait of you together drawn from your favourite photo in your favourite place.
A really cute and thoughtful gift that doesn't break the bank
The above is just to inspire you, our people portraits can be bought for anyone and any occasion.
So how do you get one? The process is very straight forward
- Purchase the couple portrait
- We will then email you requesting your favourite photo of you together, make sure we can also see the background. If we can't send a few more photos so we can see it better.
- We will then create the portrait from your photo - the artwork will look exactly like you and your loved one.
- We will email you the finished artwork and if you want to make some edits you can. If edits are required it's usually very small things.
- Once complete the digital file will be emailed to you as soon as it is finished. The file will be print ready and can be printed by any local printer for very cheap.
- Production time for your portrait drawing once all photos have been received is 3-5 business days. If you need it sooner please get in touch and we will see what we can do. A 'rush fee' may apply.
- It’s a hand drawn portrait illustration
- The couple will look like you and your partner
- We will draw directly from a photo and it will include the background
- It’s all hand-drawn artwork, first using pencil and paper and digitised with a digital drawing tablet.
- You’ll get a high resolution digital file or canvas print
- You can print any digital file at your local printer or an online printer. You can print as many as you like!
Customer reviews (68 reviews)
Laura’s approach to creating the comic was made very hassle-free for me as she only needed a bit of information from me and she took care of the rest.
It’s amazing what she was able to do with just a few photographs and a brief background on the story I wanted illustrated, she brought to life what I had envisioned the final comic to look like, right down to the smaller details.
She was always open to making any changes I requested and she would only finalise the comic when I was 100% happy with it. Overall the whole process was very pleasant and it was a lot of fun to see the comic come together.